.48  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

When my net is being a bitch, me either. *sigh*

I made up my mind to tell my dad that we discontinue our subscription to our net provider, Digitel. This is too much. I always go to their office telling them that my internet again landed onto 8 kbps instead of getting 1.5 MBPS. Oh by the way, they improved a little. They were able to connect my internet reaching into whooping 1.3 mbps in less than 4 days. Nice one. But I'm not happy anymore. Ayoko na. Naiinis na ako. I'm paying PhP1,500. We're wasting our money. I'll just use smart bro after reformatting our desktop.

Another... there's someone who is being bitchy to my mom. They're saying my mom's desperate for money because my dad's sick! Oh no~ My horn's growing. I am not a good daughter but I'll never let anyone to say something to my mom or to my dad either to my family! Eh, kung isampal ko kaya sa kanila ang pera?! We just can't react because of my dad's condition. So, those bitches didn't know our family background? And one of the bitches is a teacher. Teacher ka man din, makapagsalita ka akala mo kung sino ka! TEACHER KA LANG! HINDI MO PAG-AARI ANG ESKWELAHAN!  AT TAKE NOTE, STOCK HOLDER KAMI DYAN! I really need to ventilate my feelings. Grrrrrrrr~ Good thing that bitch wasn't my teacher and I'm glad about it. hmph~

AND!! I can't believe this thing happened!!! Oh my GOD! Leno's Windows 7 is not genuine! Oh no!!! I thought the store where Leno was bought provide original installers and we're totally wrong!!! Omo~ Someone downloaded from Microsoft. I don't have any idea who but I'm really sure I did not. I am really careful where I download my softwares. Tsk... It's either my aunt's office mate or my niece. tsk...

I don't want to think too much.. Prolly tomorrow, I'll be in Digitel to report their bitchy internet. Gaaah~ this is driving me insane... Please not now when Kpop Con is almost there..


And I can't find my signature.. Boo~

xoxo
snowflakes065

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 02, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment