.49  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

I didn't notice that my last updates was few days ago..

Anyway.. So I went malling again and I bought two shirts from Monnakiki and the total was PhP350! There was a sale in SM and I'm glad I went with my tita. I was eyeing a wedge shoes in SM Dept Store but sadly, I wasn't able to buy it.. There's no other color available other than dark brown! argh~ I'll be in Makati this Friday so hopefully I can find one..^^

Countdown to Kpop Con:

6 days to go before Kpop Con!!! I am excited for the event, not on my birthday. hahahaha~

And still, I can't load my sign..

xoxo
snowflakes065

P.S. I apologize for being random

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment