.47  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

It's already December and I can smell my birthday, Philippine Kpop Convention and of course, Christmas! *sniff*

I'm quite excited for Phil Kpop Con b/c it's the same date as my birthday and luckily, my parents allowed me to go to the event without giving me money. I knew it, I already saved enough money. So my plan, I'll be in Makati a day before the event which is on December 10, b/c I have to be early in PICC to arrange our booth. Another good thing and thanks heaven, they allowed me.

And it's almost Christmas... I'm planning to buy a new phone on that day. Kyaaaa~ I still haven't tell my parents yet because they're gotta kill me. LOL


P.S. One of my December wishes is to get a slot for Red Cross Training after the Kpop Con. ^^ I hope so~

xoxo

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment