.46  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

I bought my second copy of TVXQ's Best Selection and I didn't regret it! Wooo~ I am really glad that I didn't splurge too much on Etude House. I just bought the one cd version that costs P400. I already have the 2 cd + DVD version. ^^

When I opened the album, I squealed when I saw Micky. I got him as my card! I didn't expect it. The first copy I bought, I got Changmin. I'm just quite satisfied..... I got a free poster, anyway. hahaha~

There are few scratches on the cases but I guess it's fine... T.T

And I'm a YOOSU WORSHIPPER!! woohoo~

I am quite excited for next month. The sales lady told me that there will be new releases next month, I hope TVXQ's Single Side A and B will be included.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment