.45  

Posted by: snowflakes065

Photobucket

It’s been years when I first listened to Trax’s songs and in my ears, it was a total failure! I was @.@ LOL Their first song, Scorpio, was way too different from their latest, Oh My Goddess.

The song, Oh My Goddess, I first heard this song in MYX. And I know it’s been months. I was ditching SM Entertainment during JYJ’s tough days. And this is another story. LOL. I am so bias!!! But then, my verdict’s here… OMO.. OMO.. OMO.. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I never thought Typhoon can sing this type of song. Very unlikely from the song Scorpio, where he was like shouting endlessly. XD And actually, he’s more handsome now. LOL*coughs*doyouknowthatyoulooklikemyfriendinsomeangle*coughs*
Music Video: Please ditch Seohyun. LOL.. Howdie, I guess it’s ok that it’s Seohyun NOT Jessica nor Tiffany. Oh My Jay.. Can I just be your 여신???

Thank you MYX for playing this and from now on, I’ll try to stay tune to your channel (I’m sorry if I totally forgot) *mwaaaah*

Aside from the song, Oh My Goddess, (actually, it’s a package) I also like 자기야. So what is자기야? It means ‘DARLING.’ Well, that’s according to my Korean dictionary. XD And of course, Running my Way is also catchy. I like how they executed the electric guitar and the drums. Totally awesome.

And now, I am wondering if Universal Record PH released this album because I AM GOTTA BUY IT !!! WOOOHOOO~ XD

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 27, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment