.42  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

Nonsense splurge~ understood. My aunt gave me a little amount of money. I went to a bookstore with my nieces and I found a book to read and my obsession, notebook. hahaha~

Photobucket

Big Fat Manifesto. I don't know why I bought this book. Maybe my inner instinct told me to buy it because I have nothing else to do but to go online and tweet. hahaha~ I should be reading Medical books, eh?

Oh, btw, I only bought this book at only PhP50. 00! Take note, it is hard bound and 300++ pages. haha~

And my super nonsense splurge, a notebook that actually costs PhP60.00 and the pen, PhP25.75. Not bad for the pen, how about the notebook? Heck~ I don't even know why I bought it. I have no idea what purpose it'll serve into my life. hahaha~ It's just so cute!! hahaha~ My sister, Arianne, can't even resist the cuteness of the notebook. ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's her hand. hahaha~

Photobucket

The blue one, I bough it few weeks ago.^_______^

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 21, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment