.43  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

*yawns* I am waiting for my mom and aunt to arrive. My internet is like a shit.. again.. I can't open a single site, *coughs* except this and some blogs*coughs* Damn it. The Static IP Address was useless. And the technician told me that the problem, more or less, the distance. Damn it. You're kidding me?! I am a subscriber for almost 4 years and the problem's the distance?!!! And the fact that my former plan was 128 KBPS, I can download songs and videos and now, my 1.5 MBPS is always acting shit.  Fuck them~ If only I can return to the past, I should not agree to this upgrade.

And because of this stupid internet, I haven't updated my Korean blog. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment