.41  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

Photobucket


My love life failed for the second time. I don't want to fall in love again.

I decided to close my cyworld for a little while, just to move on. I should not have visited his minihompi. I bet he's in the Philippines and probably until now, he's still here. He didn't even bother to send me a message when my visitor's page is very open and waiting for his message.

Gaaaah~ It's too much to bear. I wasn't able to sleep because of him and then my sister woke me up at 5 am! There are some memories on my cyworld. I have to close it for a while. I want to forget him. I hope I can do it. 안녕.

This entry was posted on Friday, November 19, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment