.37  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

Supernova's Shining Star music video is finally out and I did mention it once.. LOL..

I don't know how many times I watched the video but it turned me so speechless and I was like, O.o. Though they're underrated in Korea, they got a big name in Japan. ^^ Gaaah~ I want this single!! Nyuuuuu~ If only my cousin can buy me one. He'll return in the Philippines on the first week of December and I am so desperate to contact him. Gaaah~ Please buy me a Choshinsei album!! Nyuuuuu~

I made a few screencaps from the video and I apologize that I'm not good doing it. LOL...

Photobucket

Shining Star Introduction

Photobucket

WOO~ Sungje Baby!!! And hello to your 'I wanna kiss your...' lips babe. LOL

Photobucket

Omo!! It's the pelvic dance.. >.O

Photobucket

C'mon Geonil! Yes!!!


Photobucket
Uh oh~ Yoonhak, are you sure the shades' for you?

Photobucket

I can see my hubby, Kwangsu shaking his booty. wooooo~

Photobucket

I like this part so much!

Photobucket
END

Yeah, don't forget to credit me for the screencaps. ^.^


This entry was posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment