.38  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

Happy first year to my story, Lukewarm Tragedy.

Until now, I am still stuck on what to write next. And a few months from now, it'll turn one from my last update. Gaahh~ I'm still on chapter 2 and actually, the third and fourth chapter's already done but I can't figure out where I placed it. Boo... I did a major cleaning to my room before my Licensure Review and uncle arrive but he did not and my watch was even stolen by some gooddamn boys. Gaaaah~ That's the only treasure my Ninong gave me before he died. T.T

Two months ago, I decided to stop writing. Well, in my case now, I really can't find more time to write. I have loads of translations to do plus updates and not forgetting my personal happiness. And now, one commented in my Winglin account to please continue my story. *sigh* How I wish I can.

Ooo.. I even made a list of songs to give me inspiration. *sigh*

Guess, I need to do another round of major cleaning. How I wish I did not throw it.....

This entry was posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment