.36  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

I've been checking out some old videos of my favorite group, TVXQ. I really missed them so much!! Gaaaah~

An additonal video from Junsu before my cut...



Really, I can't stop laughing at this. I was O.O. Oh my Gad Junsu, what did you do?! You're still seducing Yoochun, eh?!!!!


Videos under the cut:
HAHAHA Song
Mirotic
Colors
Stand By You

There are just very few songs.. Lahat kaya favorite ko!! LOL.... It's so good to reminisce... ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH. AMEN!!!!!







HAHAHA Song Hilarious! Si Jaejoong di nakasunod sa isang step. hahahahaha!!!!!



MIROTIC (DANCE VERSION)
SEXIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

COLORS ~MELODY AND HARMONY~

And my all time favorite



STAND BY YOU (Live from THE SECRET CODE)
This song always make me cry.....

This entry was posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment