.35  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

I'll be celebrating my 21st birthday, next month in PICC! hahahaha! I'll be attending the second Philippine Kpop Convention and I am so excited!!!

So, after we had dinner, I immediately asked my father if can I go to Manila next month. I didn't say the date but it doesn't matter, as long as they said YES. haha~ Well, he immediately nodded without further questions.  I am excited to represent Supernova Philippines. wooot~ Ah~ They did ask me one question. "Sinong Kasama Ko?" errr... I just said I'll be with my friends + my Kpop friends. But they didn't know that I should be an early bird since we have to fix our booth on that day. So my first plan on that day, go to church to attend the first mass and hopefully there's a 4 AM mass. Kyyaaa~ I'm also excited to see my friends again. ^.^


save

This entry was posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Yup!And I am so excited since this is my first time to attend a kpop event.. Talking about strict parents.. boo boo.. LOL

Post a Comment