.34  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , , ,

Thank you so much my beloved internet for being slow, really.. Gaaaah~

I just finished Sungkyunkwan Scandal (SKK Scandal) and I still can't believe that it's really the end. They said, it's Lee Sun Joon symptom. I think I contracted that symptom. All I can think about is Sunjoon and Yoonhee and I can't sleep without seeing them. And that's one of the reason why I sleep at 2 AM. LOL. I even slept 3 AM one time. ^.^ I even sing Found You (JYJ), To You it's Goodbye For Me it's Waiting (Jaejoong) and Too Love (Junsu) loudly, though I really can't sing. LOLOLOL

And despite of it's low rating [as what others said], what matters most, this became my Favorite Drama of the Year!! And it's because I seldom watch any drama. hahaha!!

I thanked SKK Scandal for giving me an inspiration to continue learning Korean. I still have many lessons to catch up with and hopefully be able to master the language.

Ooooh... I so love this last part of SKK Scandal! I really laughed so hard. LOLOLOL. Especially when Sunjoon grabbed the red book, which was actually, Kama Sutra and said "I'm still inexperienced about this." ROFL..




credit: dnfxmfk0

Oh.... Supernova's latest single is finally out!! SHINING STAR!!! I love their latest concept, RED; RED LOVE. ^.^

credit: lylytimAOI


 

This entry was posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

BITIN!!! TT.TT Sungkyunkwan Scandal's ending was sooooooo rushed... I haven't had enough of it yet...

Although it was so cute at the end, I couldn't help but feel that it was lacking...

Now, I'm depressed.

Super!!!! I was like @.@ when I watched it. Gaaaah~ they should've made it 24 episodes even before! T.T I thought I was going crazy that it's the end. kkkkkk~

Post a Comment