.33  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,


Another good and healthy article from FHM. Kkk~ My cousin have a collection of that magazine and we’re free to read it. ^^

It’s about soybean. Kyaaaa~ When I read that article, it was my first time to realize that it’s name also had it’s history. Tofu there, my dearies? Kyaaa~ I love tofu since it’s rich in protein and healthier than pork or beef but I don’t like soya milk nor taho. Yikes!!! I fried my tofu and I make sauces made of soy sauce, vinegar, onion and a little sugar. Hmmm… sounds..YUMMY. kkkk~ 

So, this is what I found:

1. Truly Asian. Soybean is native to East Asia. The name “soy” comes from the Japanese word “Shoyu.” Now, tofu, made from soybeans, is a dish that comes straight off a Chinese wok [I thought it’s work. Lol]; they even have a special name for it: Doufu. Soy is an essential part of the Asian diet- miso soup, beancurd dishes, and our own tokwa’t baboy are a few to example.

2. Protein-Packed. Soybean is a great source of protein essential in cell formation, as well as in the building of muscles, bones, and skin. Isolated soy protein must have the same score (92%) as beef protein in the analytical FDA study. This means a cup of tofu has about 20 grams of protein while a cup of soymilk contains 7 grams.

3. Healthy White Blob. Unlike animal protein, soy protein is without cholesterol, making soy  a healthier option. It also contains good amount Isoflavones, phytochemicals that prevent cancer. As if that’s not enough, significant amounts of omega 3 can be found in soybean oil.

Can I just eat tofu everyday? LOL.


Howkie, I just need to rant this… I’m listening to Junsu’s Rainy Night!! Oh My Geee!!!!! LOL. It’s been a long time since I listened to this song and I even sang this song in 노래방. Hahahaha~  I just love singing the chorus, 君のいない背会話闇の触れて。ねえ~すべて夢ならいいのに。あいたくOH MY GIRL。会えないわけは君のさよならを聞き多重は買ったからBABY I STILL LOVE YOU.” *heart attack* I just typed it in using Japanese IME. I am not really sure if I typed it correctly. ^^


This entry was posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment