.31  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , , ,

I was watching CNN this afternoon and found out, President Obama went to Jakarta this afternoon. Errmm.. If I'm not mistaken, he's in India now. Below the headlines, I thought I misread the news, but I did not. Before President Obama went to Jakarta, he attended the G20 Summit which waa held in Korea. And, I just remember what I had watched last September that made me laugh throughout the night. LOL...


 

Thank you Mr. Park Yoochun for making me laugh. You're soooooo demanding! 

Anyway, he said:

Yu-chun: Mr. President of United States, We are gonna have a show case of our new album to the fans of Miami, LA, New York and etc. Would mind if you talk about us on your twitter, use your blackberry?

Gaaaah~ HOLY COW!! dshfhrfbdlq!!!!!
 But really, I can't help it, I flailed when I saw his smile. woooooooooooot~

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment