.30  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

Gaaah~ I finally downloaded the book, 성균관 유생들의 나날, The Days of Sungkyunkwan Confucian Scholars Vol 1 and 2.Sadly, it's written in Korean and the words are too deep. And obviously, I'll have a hard time to translate. Boo.. *sigh* I need to decide if I'll translate it. And I am very sure, it'll take me a year to translate it. I need to decipher all the words very carefully.

Though I already got the book just by downloading, I still wan to buy tthe book! I want to keep it as a part of my fan girling collection.

*contacts my friend* LOLOLOL

*coughs* I read the rough translations made by yogurutu. I am so glad s/he did it. ^^ I just read this afternoon, Scenes A-L. And I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THAT BOOK TO MINORS! Well, I'm glad, I'm not a minor anymore! LOL! When I read some scenes in the book, I really don't know what reaction I'll show. I was laughing my ass. I can't stop myself imagining Yoochun as Sunjoon doing some perverish deeds. kyyaaaaa~

And in translating the book, I'm planning to translate it only for myself and for my friend. But,  I can't even prioritize that. I still have to updates SPH. Boo.. I am flooded with tons of translations and updates already. Can you believe that the site only working is blogger and teentalk?! Gaaaaah~  I missed K already.. K = Kwangsu!! kkk~

I've been thinking last night. Shall I buy a phone this December? I'm planning to borrow some money from my cousin this Christmas since he'll be home on the 23rd. I want to buy it on Christmas Day and I'll just pay it little by little and I'll just take care of my niece. Since he's giving me money by baby sitting. Gaaah~ I need that phone, so I can just update using my phone!!!! Nyuuuuu~ And I hope I can put SKK Scandal book in that phone. XD

Kyyaaaaa~ Download~ Download for book 1 and 2 of 규장각 각신들의 나날 The days of Gyujanggak Gakshins!!! Woot~

This entry was posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THE BOOK?! ZOMG!! I want to have a copy of it too! And where can you get the translations for it?! Please, please, please tell me!

*smacks head pitifully* The Korean illiterate in me weeps...

Here are the links to the books. I have a hard time to get the second book. It's in .txt and I don't know why I can't read it. When I opened it, the result was "µµ ¼­ ¸í : ±ÔÀå°¢ °¢½ÅµéÀÇ ³ª³¯ 1
Áö Àº ÀÌ : Á¤Àº±È
Æì ³½ ÀÌ : ¹Ú´ëÀÏ
Ãâ ÆÇ »ç : ÆĶõ¹Ìµð¾î" Instead of Korean Text. T.T

성균관 유생들의 나날, The Days of Sungkyunkwan Confucian Scholars

Book 1: http://www.box.net/shared/3f2pgubfch
Book 2: http://www.box.net/shared/5kc7paqdlr

규장각 각신들의 나날 The days of Gyujanggak Gakshins
Book 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?8nw9433dzwwud0b
Book 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?5azqz5iydodg9wd

http://yogurutu.blogspot.com is translating the book. Not the whole book but only the important scenes. You'll know why I said it's not recommended for minors. kkk~

Oh dear, do tell me if you DLed the second book,규장각 각신들의 나날 The days of Gyujanggak Gakshins, and you're able to open it. I'm so frustrated that I really can't read it. T.T

I downloaded both but when I opened it, the characters don't even look Korean.. TT.TT

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to stick to the translation at yogurutu...

Oh, and yeah, Thank you so much for sharing the Links! I'm still not over Sungkyunkwan Scandal so this has been a really helpful treatment for withdrawal! XD

No problem! ^^ Though I'm still desperate to find the 2nd book. kkk~

Post a Comment