.32  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

Here comes your super addictus blogger. Yay~ I just made another header for my blog and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I found a high resolution photos of the J4 in chibis and with my not so good photoshop skills, I made a simple header.

Ok, I just realized, I am so crazy with this drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  The drama's plot line is good. I love period dramas but not the serious one. This drama is so perfect for my likes. I like watching dramas with a touch of history plus romance with few scenes that'll make me laugh and cry. Gaaaah~ I'll not forget episode 13-14. Sunjoon was a shit! He let Yoonhee's tears to fall.


Yoochun, you made me fall in love with you again!!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment