Shattered Soul  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

Title: Shattered Soul
Genre: drama
Rating: G
Author: snowflakes065
Characters: YooSu 

Finished and Posted in LJ:  October 16, 2008
A/N: unbetaed and I'm a novice writer. ^^


“I need you.” Yoochun said to his lover. The ice of the cold coffee melted as he said those words. The atmosphere was also sad. There was an eerie silence between the two. He looked at his cold and clammy palm and pressed it tightly.

“Can’t you understand that we can’t love each other? “ Junsu, the other guy mumbled. He was wearing a cross pendant necklace that was given to him by Yoochun. Unknowingly, he touched it and played it for awhile. He looked at his lover and pleading to set him free.

“I don’t care what the other people will say. The most important is that we love each other. Can’t you feel it?” He grabbed Junsu’s one hand and slowly, put it on his left chest. “My heart only beats for you. We can love each other. Please Su, don’t break my heart.” The hard-headed Yoochun added his answer. Does Junsu really want to break up with Yoochun? Can he live without him? They were friends that blossomed into love and became one soul.

Junsu stood up from his chair. Yoochun was alarmed with what he’ll do. “My decision is final. You can find someone else to love you. Maybe, better than me.” As he stood, he took of the necklace and throw it on the table.

“Junsu! What’s this? I don’t need someone else to love me. You’re the someone I need. You’re the someone I truly love.”

Before Junsu walked out, he listened but he didn’t dare to return. It really hurts to break his lover’s heart. He broke his own heart. The soul was shattered into million pieces even he, cannot return it back.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment