.40  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

미안해요...

I think I'll try to make it to the point to include some Korean words, though I have a secret 블로그 written fully in Korean. So.. I'll do this so I can increase more my vocabulary.

This is my third post for today and I am really sorry. haha!! 미안... This is what a part time tambay does slash PDN. ㅋㅋㅋ

So my day ended gain with nothing else to do but to rant, spazz, tweet and do something non sense instead of reading again my Medical-Surgical Book...

errr.. I got some 사진 of my niece.This was taken before my cousin left 피리핀. She's so cute, eh? ^.^ O, daig pa nya ang mga model, right? ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh, it's already 12 MN in Korea! It means, it's time to celebrate Kim Sungje's birthday!! Guess, I'll post a separate post for Kim Sungje' birthday.^.^

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment