.28  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

Talking about shit. Fuck!! I forgot when was the last time I went to a net cafe just to use a super fast connection.
Frankly speaking, Dgtl have the most stupid CSR. I can't stop myself shouting at him. Damn, that was already 11: 30 PM but at least one window is not opening. Boo....

Seriously, they're giving me headache.

Yay... It's Supernova's 막내 birthday!! It's Geonil's birthday and tonight, we're going to trend #HappyCanopusDay at 7-11 PM KST. That's 6-10 PM PH time. And aside from her, it's BoA's birthday! #HappyBdayBoa! Yippee....

So, I'm gotta DC now. I'll be back if and only if my internet is fine. I mean, TOTALLY FINE!!

Argh~ I still have to do some updates in Supernova PH! Kyaaaaaaaa~

This entry was posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment