.27  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO MY 1.5 MBPS INTERNET CONNECTION THAT RUN LIKE SNAIL?!?!?!

Ackk~ I almost slept wiating for a site to open and I've been collecting K's photos in twitter and the connection's a SUCKER!! Hindi na ako magtatangka na magspeed test because obviously, I'll see the speed that's less than 100 KBPS which is WAY SLOWER and I mean it, REALLY SLOOOOOW... I can't even open my blog where I placed my secret diary. I can't even type in  Korean. BOO~

Howkie.. it's already 1 AM and I really need to roll off to my bed. Ackk~ This is shit...

Before I sign out, here's K's signature pose.. *faints*


Photobucket
좋은아침!!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Haha. I also hate that feeling. Sarap itapon ng computer. Hahaha.


- From teentalk (Clique:Bloggeristas)

ayyy, true! Laging slow ang connection ko lately. Kakaasar. T.T

Post a Comment