.19  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

Man~ I can't believe I got some hate message telling me to shut up, I bet they wanna kick my ass when they posted it. And,  I just read it today, after a year. haha~ 

Whatever I had posted, I know I made a mistake about crediting. I am not the author of that article! I got it from allkpop! That was year 2008, I was in the middle of kaengotan stage in blogger. Haha~ I always forget my username and password. Another point is, if I was the author of that article, people can't command me to shut up because we're in the tech era! Hello! Anyone there?! I have my own freedom, a RIGHT TO SPEECH. I can say whatever I want and I'll be responsible for any mistake I can make.

These are the comments telling me to shut up.

Photobucket

I really don't know why I posted that article, since TVXQ is included [my major fandom]. haha~ That's the first HUGE mistake I had done in my whole online life.. er... wait, I remember something.. I mean, this is the second. haha~

After those hate messages, I still manage to get 2 defenders. Aww~ I love you both!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

And I was still using the name beapots that my cousin coined me! LOL..

Everytime I read this, I can't stop laughing. hahaha~ Now, its time to realize, 'WHAT THE HECK IS MY USERNAME AND PW ON THAT ACCOUNT?!' And I swear, I really forgot. Geez~ I made that blog 3 years ago!!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment