.18  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in

HOMAGAD IT'S ALREADY 1:30 AM AND I'M STILL AWAKE!!!!

Howkie.. This is not new. haha~ If I sleep at this time, another record breaking for my online life.
Naaah~ I really have to roll off to my bed. This pillow is now calling me....

Photobucket

Kyaaaaa~ Cute isn't? 

And I'm sorry to bother you but I really can't get enough of Chunnie~ kkk~ I am so excited to see the next episode of Sungkyunkwan Scandal. haha~


*coughs* this includes the kissing scene.hahahaha~ *perv*

I really need to say bye bye~

SUNGMOrning!!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Your pillow is so kawaii! ^_^ Where did you buy it? It seems so comfy too.

Btw, are you into kpop? :)

Hi~ thanks..
Actually, it's my cousin's pillow. kkk~

Yup, I'm into Kpop. :)

Post a Comment