.08  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

I found some photos from yesterday's JYJ Showcase in Seoul. Errr.. I guess, I'll provide a teaser. It's only  few photos by the way from one site in Korea. I'll try ro search later. I'm not really in the mood to search. Ampffff...

By the way, here's the link to my daum blog where I posted the photos and I'll really try to search tonight...

Photobucket


And I also found a lyrics of the song Ayyy Girl! featuring Kanye West. 



I hope I can save money to buy the album.. And I support JYJ! F u SM ENT! I hate you now!!! 

And before I leave, I found  a translation from yesterday's showcase. And speaking of Miss A.. *coughs*


JYJ you make me go crazy!!!!
 

And listen to this song.. Ayyy Girl.. Sorry, I just can't get enough of the boys...




P.S. The links are from my  daum account. To get a better preview, use Internet Explorer

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment