.07  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

I'm positive that JYJ's first showcase in Seoul is over. I really envy them. I always want to see the boys. I also listened to Ayyyy Girl! I don't want to say that I don't like it, but the lyrics, it's cool. ^.^ Kyaaa~ I found some photos of JYJ in their showcase.. I was in the verge of crying but then, hindi madaling umiyak ang lola mo! 
LOL.


...Life Rant...


Anyway, this afternoon, I went out with my niece. Kyaaa~ I was like @.@ taking care of her. We went to Jollibee because she wanted to eat. So, I let her play first in the play room and I told her that I'll order her food. When I was about to pay, I found her seating in our place. I thought she's already tired. Then I saw her eyes, she's about to cry. I hurriedly went to her and asked her why. She just kept crying! I think that was almost 10 minutes. I thought she's crying because I left her then she mumbled something to my ears, and told me, "Inaway ako ng mga bata." I was O.o. Hahaha~ My niece.... Boo... I told her that we eat first and she'll play when there's no child in the play room. But eventually, we didn't. We already went home. hahaha~

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment