.05  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

I just watched the 4th episode of Sungkyunkwan Scandal and I was flailing!! LOL.

Anyway, I was about to rant something but then, I forgot! Because I got hooked watching Yoochun in his drama. And I have 9 more episodes piled up. Thanks vikii for being a crap.

Anyway, it's already October 12. Today is my late grandmother's birthday. Uncle Doy and Tita Fely will also arrive today from the United States and today is the start of JYJ's  THE BEGINNING SHOWCASE IN KOREA! Crap~ How I wish I can watch them. T.T

Before I roll off to my bed, I want to share a Chun's picture..


TADA!!!



I went to their official site in KBS and found his fierce looking serious photo.. Kyaaaa~ You made me turn into Chunnie bias! LOL..

It seems Geanie left me online.. So, I really have to go. babyers...
SUNGMOrning and Sweet dreams.. 
zzZzZZzzzz........

xoxo

P.S. I have Yunho photos here.. I might share them when I go online again. :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment