.04  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

Life Ranting...

I am so mad with my mom. She thinks I'm stupid? No matter how much I dislike to use the word HATE, but sometimes, I can't help it but to say that word. I was really not in the mood the whole day. And there's only one person who can make me happy. My dear friend, magparamdam ka na sana! I really miss you so much.

I'm happy for my niece... 

My niece got hiccups. It occurs every now and then. Drinking water and deep breathing eased her but only temporarily. Hey, I am so proud of her! She's only 3 1/2 years old but she can follow my instructions and remembers it!

And...

I thought my cousin will use the internet? Supposedly, I'm not going online but since my couz is not using it yet, I downloaded Korean lessons. I'm self studying Korean while I'm still at home.

It's time to go...

Yes. I'm gotta roll of my bed.. I love my ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ . ^___^ Baka maconfuse na naman ang circadian rhythm ko. LOL.

xoxo



This entry was posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment