.55  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

It's already 2011 and I can't believe it!! haha~

There were so many things happened this year and this year, I might move my personal blog and turn this into half personal and half fan girl. But actually, I'm already using the other one for almost a month. I was able to retrieved my password! weee~ But I'm not gotta close this. I need this for my ranting.....

Anyway.  I opened my cyworld the other day and I didn't expect that he will send me a message. So, after all this time, he still remember me. He filled my visitor's page and he's my last visitor for 2010. I am expecting that this year, he'll be the first but he's not. Busy ka kasi sa girlfriend mo.. LOL

Last night's new year was good. We did some cam whoring and of course, me~

Photobucket

it's me and Kwangsoo.. haha~

Photobucket

and last night's motif was pink!! I love Etude House's nail polish!!!!

xoxo
Bea

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Happy new year! ^^

that nail polish is cute cute!! ^^ I love the shade of its pink. ^^

that nail polish is adorable. :D

but im not with pink :P

Post a Comment