.51  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

My 6 days Red Cross training is finally over.  Right after Kpop Con, I enrolled in SFA – BLS training.
And it wasn’t easy.  I surprised myself in this thing. But it was fun.
You’ll feel everything in this training.
Pressures and body pain and exhaustion.
I thought I cannot finish it and I had a thought of quitting, but hey, I finally got my certificate of attendance! ^^ And after 2 months, my certificate of completion. ^^
I experienced in this training the techniques in bandaging and even transferring. Shit~ That was sooo hard!
I also did Basic Life Support which is CPR.  
I almost faint due to lack of oxygenation. Pwahahaha~

Oh, I also experienced how to become a victim!
During the final simulation, I was an unconscious patient with hand and spine injury and had seizure for two times. Acting like a victim with seizure was so hard. I don’t know how to do it! I just moved my feet and hands and I heard one of my classmate said, “Classmate, wag naman ganyan.” LOL. That was so funny!!!!!
I hope I can find the photos from this training. Kkk~
I forgot, a policeman came near me. Thank goodness, I was with a volunteer! She explained to him that we only had a drill for first aid. So, it was ok. Then I heard him said if he can take my picture and post it to Facebook. I was like @.@. Shit, No way! I told him no. haha~  Magkakalat ng iskandalo si mamang pulis. XD. Buti na lang Malabo ang cam ng phone nya. Hihi~


P.S. My next post will be about Kpop Con and it'll be very long! haha~ I'll just get the photos before posting it. ^^
xoxo
Bea

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment