JYJ Showcase Teaser  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

JYJ opened their new site "http://www.jyj3.com" Their worldwide showcase will start on October 12 in Seoul Korea and I think it'll end in the United States. I am hoping they'll include the Philippines for the showcase.Kyyaaaa~ I really love them! 3 out of 5 members of TVXQ. kyaa~ How I wish that if Tita will go home this month, can she keep me to her luggage and I'll pay the extra excess kilo for the baggage. AWW.. I think that's too much to pay! hahaha~ Aww.. JYJ FIGHTING!!

Here's the teaser for their showcase! Yadiyay!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 06, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment