.22  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , , ,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

*coughs* While doing this blog, the time states, 11:37 PM. haha~ So I am still wide awake waiting for Sungkyunkwan Scandal Epd 17 and 18 to load. It seems, I'll be awake until 2 AM, perhaps. I might wait for my sister and her friends from their night out. Kyaaa~ They're lucky enough, one of our cousin is the co-owner of the bar they went to and they got a reservation.

I'm back after our road trip-slash-gala with my couz and his daughters. Kyaa~ We went to Mt. Samat last Friday and we had fun!!!! My three year old niece, Satchi, obviously had fun too. Gad~ She walked uphill without me or my sister carrying her. And when we arrived on top, she was still energetic. BUT, she fell asleep when we arrived home. LOL.

I finally found the most dreaded scene in SKK Scandal!!! Kyaaaaa~ It's on episode 17. Ampffff~ And because of SKK Scandal, I am planning to collect their stuffs especially the book, which the original title's "The Lives of Sungkyunkwan Confucian Scholars." I read in soompi that there are many changes made from the book. Like the Chosun and Hyo Eun's characters were exchanged and Seonjun wasn't even cold to Yoonshik from the start. The story's quite exciting. ^^

And so... all the phots are below the cut.. And view at your own risk.. kkkk~


Ayyyyy~ I always forgot to search about my language. I have to teach a friend with Filipino but I was really busy.. kyaaaa~ I need to google some info now.. bye~

But, you can check the photos below. kkk~



In Mt. Samat...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sungkyunkwan Scandal Plus Photos from Kang Sung Pil

OH NO!!!!!!
credit as tagged
Photobucket

Super naughty hyung!!! kkkkk~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This entry was posted on Sunday, October 31, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment