.21  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

Thank you Park Yoochun for killing me!!! hahahaha~

I haven't seen the whole 17th episode of Sungkyunkwan Scandal yet but when I checked soompi, there are lots of comments about the kissing scene. Siyempre ang lola mo, nacurious! Ayan, naghanap sa youtube ng kissing scene ni Yoochun at Minyoung. Nakakamatay talaga sa sobrang kilig at sobrang jealousy. hahaha~

Park Minyoung: YOU'RE SUCH A LUCKY LAD! HOW I WISH WE CAN EXCHANGE BODIES SO I CAN ALSO KISS YOOCHUN! hahahaha~

Thanks to musicalheart for the video. ^^


Gosh~ Gosh~ Gosh~ You're both addicting!! hahaha~  I found a screencap but I can't share it now b/c my net is really slow. Crap~ Thank you for being slow!! Another sarcastic remark. ampffff.....


This entry was posted on Thursday, October 28, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment