.16  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , ,

First, about Sungkyunkwan Scandal spazzing! hahaha~ I just finished watching the 16th episode and I was totally swimming in excitement and I was fluttering with the scenes! kkk~ Yoonshik kissed SeonJun when I thought it's the other way round!! I just did my screencap since I am drooling over this scene. hahaha~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here come my perv mind. LOL... Oh no! Yoochunnie!!! You broke my heart! LOL.. I still love you, don't worry. haha~

LIFE~ LIFE~ LIFE~

I was really busy this weekend. We had 2  gatherings so all I did was to cook. I can't even trust my sisters who knows only few things, eat, sleep, gala. Amppffff....

Yay~ I really can't stop ranting about SKK Scandal. hahaha~

I really need to start editing my resume. I only have few days from the given time by my aunt. I hope Mam Au will gladly say YES for my character reference. I have high hopes on her, giving me a recommendation in the Operating Room, which is my favorite area.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment