.14  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in , , ,

Oh dear, I've neglected so many things just mereby tweeting #mickyyoochun for my latest hubby, Yoochun. kkk~ I can't update at SPH because I am using my cousin's laptop and it can't read Korean! That's a torture but a malfunctional router is more severe! LOL.

Anyway, I just got my nursing license yesterday and my aunt told me to fix my resume before the 1st of November so she can give it to her friend. Oh my gosh~ I am so nervous. I haven't done any trainings yet like Red Cross Basic Life Support or Intravenous Insertion Training. I feel so left out. T.T Hopefully I can do it...

And!!! I just saw my grade. I can't believe that my highest is Nursing Practice I, more or less, Fundamentals of Nursing and I don't like that subject. LOL

And I can't take my fingers off.. I found Yoochun changed his profile picture in twitter and his brother Ricky got one too! Oh, I hate you all posers!!!!

Photobucket

Take me with you, Yoochun! LOL

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 21, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment