.11  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

Lately, I was so busy that even my online life was interrupted. LOL.

금요일 [Friday]

We had dinner in Pg's Steak House and it's a FAIL! I rated the restaurant 4/10. The ambiance was good but their food, it's not. The steak was too well done that it's a bit hard to chew it. And the sauce!! They used gravy not steak sauce! Gravy is a no-no for me when eating steaks.


토요일 [Saturday]

The ear pain came to its worst stage. My ADL was already interrupted. I took 4 tablets of pain reliever that I was really worried that I had an overdosage on the medicine and the worse, my pain control will move upward to the next level.

일요일[Sunday]

My sleep was interrupted. I woke up at 1:30 AM because of pain and I really can't tolerate it. I tried to divert my attention into sleeping but it's useless. So, I took my pain reliever.

I woke up at 5 AM to fix myself before going to Manila with my nieces. Ermmmm.. I splurged into clothes and supposedly, I'm gonna buy a new product from Etude House but I we didn't go to Ortigas. Maybe next time. ^^ Funny, I didn't eat my lunch, only had sandwich and I can't eat because half of my mouth is affected. I can't open my mouth. T.T

Oh, I bought a pair of clothes, a knee length short and a blouse from Surplus Shop and it only costs me P600. Haha~ How cool was that? It's my first time to buy in Surplus and I think it's ok. We went to Robinson's Ermita and I was able to buy another pair of shorts from Margaux. It's a casual-slash-formal knee length shorts. Originally, it costs P895 and it's the last day of sale, I got 25% discount and paid only around P600. And.. I asked my tita to pay it. hahaha~ We had dinner in Recipes and the foods are <3. It's very delicious. ^^ And before leaving Robinsons. we had a scoop of Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream. It's like throwing away money. P175 per scoop. T.T But it's really delicious!!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment