.03  

Posted by: snowflakes065 in ,

So, it's my cousin who rolled off his bed. hahaha~ I just continued browsing and opened my cyworld once again. I was just randomly clicking because I'm quite bored. Oh, I got 2 coupons! One for 50% discount for fonts and 2 dotoris off for Diary Sticker. Damn~ I was rooting for Yoochun's sticker from Sungkyunkwan Scandal but I have no dotoris.T.T Quite useless..


And then.... I got free background music!!


Photobucket



Since I am using a laptop, I have to install the BGM player. *sigh*


Photobucket


I don't know why until now I am waiting for this...

Since I have short patience when it comes to waiting, I might close that window.. BOO~~

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment